All juggling events in 2009
Juggling events in USA, 2009
Thursday, 2009-04-09 to Sunday, 2009-04-12
This is WJF event.
The aim of the WJF Training Camp is to help jugglers interested in any of the following areas:
• Improving practice techniques for the most efficient use of practice time and the quickest road to improvements
• Learning detailed techniques for a variety of different moves including backcrosses, body throws, shoulder throws, overhead throws, siteswaps, 180s, 360s, shower patterns, and more
• Increased control over club juggling (learning how to control the club rotation for a variety of different moves)
• How to intelligently put together a routine either for performance or competition
• How to prepare for WJF competitions including how to put together a routine and connections
Regardless of what you want to do with your juggling, at the root of it all is your juggling technique. And the WJF training camp is where you can learn how best to improve your juggling abilities.
During these four days, we will hold workshops for all the standard moves as listed above, simulation competitions for junior and advanced competitions, and a go kart party on the last night. Practice space will be available each day in the Riviera Hotel's Royale Pavilion rooms 6 through 8.
View trivia (0)